For some reasons, pomegranate is an underrated winter fruit even though it spearheads mostly unknown body slimming benefits. A rewarding and effortless way of reducing unwanted body fat is by eating fruits that are nutritious and delicious. One of such fruits is pomegranate, ranked nutrient-dense superfood by nutrition scientists due to its ability to nourish, detoxify, repair cells, and help reduce excess body fat.
Health Benefits of Pomegranate
- Weight control
- Appetite suppression
- Blood purification
- Heart health
- Digestive issues
- Relief from diarrhea
- Metabolism boost
- Cellular repair
- Halting of the aging process
Pomegranate Nutrition Facts
- A bite of pomegranate does not feel as fleshy and substantial as that of other fruits.
- Due to its overabundance of seeds whose core is very hard, pomegranate is hard to chew.
- Individuals with fragile or sensitive teeth must be cautious about chewing the seeds.
- Because of the hardness of its seeds, pomegranate is hard to juice.
- Pomegranate can stain fabric and teeth.
Sri Regine Lherisson-Bey, Ph.D. and doctorate degree candidate in Natural Medicine, is a Mind-Body Therapist, Wellness Coach, and published Author voted Wellness Expert by peer consensus in 2005. Therapist Lherisson-Bey is the author of the Kindle bestseller HOW TO DETOXIFY YOUR LIFE NATURALLY as well as the weight management program GET SLIM EFFORTLESSLY. From an original CD, the publication has evolved into an instructional picture book, an eBook, and an effective weight management program. Therapist Lherisson-Bey’s works have been featured on TV, radio, and in several magazines in the past 32 years.
If you have found this article helpful and would like to send a donation as a gesture of appreciation, use the Donate button below:
Content Disclaimer: The information contained in this post may not be interpreted as medical advice. Read the full disclaimer here…
Photography and Videography materials attribution: