Solutions to Procrastination
A Way Out of Unproductive Waiting
A workshop by
Sri Regine Lherisson-Bey,
Mind-Body Therapist, Life Coach, and Author
Founder of WHOLENESS CONNECTION
October 26, 2019 – 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PT
Laguna Beach, California
As most people are excruciatingly busy, keeping up with the crucial demands of daily life and survival, many of them are also slipping into waiting mode, in slow motion. The slipping through process is so insidious, the affected individuals are often not even aware of it.
All people who are in holding pattern are waiting for something. All of them have a few things in common:
· Awaiting something big.
· Awaiting something not very small but perhaps not that big either.
· Awaiting the rise of the perfect avatar with all the answers to continuously mounting questions.
· Awaiting the arrival of a world savior promised for the past 4,000 years but now way overdue…
· Awaiting the ultra advanced medical procedure that will reverse the aging process within one week, and the release of the perfected pill that will eradicate disease and extra pounds.
· Awaiting the winning of the biggest lottery jackpot, to finally retire with a babe on each arm or a hunk on each side, plus a private bodyguard.
· Awaiting the descent of Ascended ETs to come down from the sky and establish a utopic new way of life that will relieve all human sufferings, with just one sleight of hand…
· Awaiting the tax returns to buy the new necklace or couch.
· Awaiting retirement to travel the world.
· Awaiting something one was excited about long ago but that comes and goes into the now faint memory with less and less excitement. Because of a “someday I will do it” mentality, waiting has become part of a default setting. We think of what to do, but eventually do… nothing.
We all procrastinate, to different degrees of severity. There are great rationales and even some perceived merit in the act of waiting. We are all awaiting something or waiting for something, but in the meantime, nobody is getting younger. Unfortunately, the rationales are connected to self-defeating excuses, and when we don’t take action, we miss out on opportunities that may be gone forever.
Even though this reality can feel like taking the red pill, we may even feel a pang in the stomach at the realization that the procrastination-based waiting is not self-created. In other words, chaos happens but there must be a mind for it to be processed.
On October 26, 2019, I will be conducting an all-day workshop entitled Proactivity as a Solution to Procrastination, A Way Out of Unproductive Waiting.
In the workshop, I will share basic principles of behavioral science that address the issue of procrastination. Together, we will:
· Uncover the roots of compulsive behaviors connected to procrastination.
· Address the triggers that are associated with procrastination.
· Identify how self-doubt and lack of self-confidence lead to self-sabotage and self-sabotage.
· Detect and eradicate the traditional obstacles that usually lead to procrastination.
· Practice some exercises about the importance of timeliness and its connection to personal integrity.
· Release the build-up of guilt associated with the stagnation associated with procrastination.
· Use state-of-the art techniques to de-program ourselves from procrastination and re-program ourselves to use proactivity as a self-empowering tool that can be useful for life.
You are cordially invited to attend the workshop.
As previous attendees of the workshop have stated, the material covered is not only life changing but also exciting, compared to the boredom of waiting.
Whatever the causes of procrastination may be, together, we will work to release their unproductive effects regardless of the story that has kept you in holding pattern.
Once you discover how essential but simple it is to become an action-taker versus a tire-kicker, you will be grateful that you have attended Proactivity as a Solution to Procrastination, a
The suggested donation for the workshop is $795 per attendee.
Special Discount => Because you have already committed to another process with me, I am offering you a very generous discount that brings the suggested donation down to ONLY $495 if you register no later than September 30, 2019. I cannot promise that this offer will ever be repeated.
This workshop will be the last of its kind at this bottom line offer.
Upon request from other attendees, things are changing. This program is evolving into a mastermind alliance format to accommodate past participants of this workshop that have expressed the wish to receive more concentrated and continuous support.
The next time the material of this workshop will be made available, it will be in a 3-day retreat format at $1,595 per attendee. This format will include a 6-month follow-up via weekly podcast.
I have committed to provide the requested concentration and focused attention to the loyal participants while they are working with proactivity to reach their highest potential.
If you struggle with any type of procrastination that is connected to concerns with your health, weight, pain body, relationships, goals, or profession, the workshop will help make a constructive difference for you, once and for all.
If you’re ready to connect your intention to your desire to enjoy the freedom of proactivity, then this practical workshop is for you.
Workshop date: 10/26/19
Location: Laguna Pacifica
Laguna Beach, CA
For more info and to reserve a spot: (561) 767-1177
In 100% support of you,
Sri Regine Lherisson-Bey is a Mind-Body Therapist, Wellness Coach, and Author voted Wellness Expert by peer consensus in 2005. Therapist Lherisson-Bey is the author of the Kindle bestseller HOW TO DETOXIFY YOUR LIFE NATURALLY as well as the weight management program GET SLIM EFFORTLESSLY that has evolved from CD to an instructional picture book, eBook, and coaching program.
For more information, check: https://wholenessconnection.org/welcome